If you enjoy vibrators and powered motion dildos, you know the importance of high quality batteries for a longer lasting experience. There is nothing more frustrating than the batteries running out when you are at the verge of an orgasm. Investing in highly quality and reliable sex toy batteries is, therefore, essential to your pleasure. Different sex toys use different types of batteries. And while the market is flood with batteries, you need to know where to shop authentic batteries that will serve you without compromising your experience or the lifespan of your toy. It is also advisable that you only use the battery types recommended by the manufacturer as different batteries will vary in voltage and amperage produced. The batteries to use are normally listed on the user manual. If you don’t find them there, check the battery compartment for the diagram or series number imprinted on the casing. It can also be written on the battery compartment lid or on the toy card.
Common Battery categories Used in Sex Toys
C Batteries: These are large and powerful cylindrical batteries that power some demanding toys such as large vibrators and thrusting dildos.
AA Batteries: These are smaller than the C batteries. They are similar to those found in TV remote controls and are used to power a wide range of sex toys such as wands, dildos, vibrators and more.
AAA Batteries: These have a similar make as the AA batteries but are slimmer. They are used on battery-powered sex toy models that have slim compartments or where smaller sized devices are preferred.
N batteries: These look like AA batteries, only they are shorter. They are commonly used on devices that need high power concentration in small space like bullet vibrators.
R44 Series Batteries: These include a number of batteries like those used on wrist watches. They come in different brand names and sizes and are commonly used to power small battery-powered sex toys such as cock-rings, bullet vibrators and clit-massagers. If your toy uses small batteries, make sure to refer to your user manual to know which series number they you need. Peaches and Screams have a plethora of sex toy batteries to ensure you don’t of your power when you most need it.
About Rechargeable Batteries
While some sex toys use replaceable batteries, most are now available with rechargeable batteries. Before using rechargeable batteries, make sure your toy is compatible. Usually, rechargeable batteries are slightly bigger than regular batteries, meaning they can easily jam in your toy. They also produce lesser power as compared to regular batteries, which might not be ideal if you are looking for fierce action. However, they are excellent if you want cut down on battery cost or love traveling with your toys. Instead of packing several pairs of regular batteries when travelling, all you need is a charger and you are open to a wild of fun without worrying about running out of power.
How to properly use and store your sex toy batteries
- Always store batteries outside the toy to extend their life. This prevents the batteries from being drained if the toy is turned on accidently. Additionally, if water accidently enters your toy when washing, it can corrode the batteries due to the moisture, causing damage to both batteries and the toy. Also, alkaline batteries can leak when they are running low which could ruin your toy permanently.
- Always make sure you store your batteries in a dry place and in a separate drawer from you sex toys. Moisture can cause batteries to corrode and leak which would stain or completely damage your toys.
- When inserting the batteries to your toy, make sure the metal contact points of the toy are properly connected to the metal ends of the battery. This makes sure the toy is operating at maximum power and reduces any possible risk of short-circuiting.
- To reduce chances of leakage, it might be worth investing in zinc chloride batteries (heavy weight batteries) which have a lower leakage rate. While they are more expensive than regular batteries, they will have a better chance at preserving your toy. However, be sure to remove them after use and store them in a cool dry place. Replace them when they are running low.
- Be sure to dispose run-out batteries in an environmentally friendly way. Alkaline batteries contain lead and other chemicals which can contaminate water and land-grown food causing a health risk to others. Sex comes with some responsibilities, be sure to care.
Battery-powered sex toys are amazing and exciting to play with. They not only reduce the handy work needed when masturbating or during foreplay, some such as vibrators can be used to stimulate and massage other erogenous zones for intensified pleasure. Don’t be disappointed by your cock ring or vibrator running out of power when your body is demanding action. Order high quality sex toy batteries here at Peaches and Screams and power yourself to ecstasy. Let you magic wand love you all the way to shattering orgasms. Peaches and Screams has a wide variety of sex toy batteries categories including AA,AAA, R44, 8C, 9V, D, C and more for your pleasure. Even when playing prolonged BDSM scenes, you don’t have to worry about losing your power. Get rechargeable batteries here at Peaches and Screams and pleasure your sub to total submission. Also check our range of battery- powered vibrators, cock rings, clit-massagers, magic wands, E-Slim butt plugs, thrusting dildos and more. Peaches and Screams will be delighted to ship all your items discreetly to your door, making sure your adventures are left to your own. Stamp your bedroom creativity with erotic massages and never stopping rumbling vibration with long-lasting quality batteries. We stock only the best to make sure your moments are exceptionally exciting! Free shipping on all orders over £50.