www.youpornzz.com - DMCA (Copyright) Takedown PolicyWe respect the intellectual property rights of others and we expect our users to do the same. Each user is responsible for making sure that the materials they upload to the website located at www.youpornzz.com (the “Website”) do not infringe any third-party copyright. We will promptly remove materials from the Website in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) if properly notified that the materials infringe a third party’s copyright. In addition, we may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers.
Filing a DMCA Notice to Remove Copyrighted Content — for Copyright HoldersIf you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notice containing the following information:
1. Place the below information in the body of an email, do NOT send attachments.
2. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
3. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
4. The location on the Website where the material that you claim is infringing is found (the file page URL or file code).
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
7. Your electronic or physical signature. Before you file your DMCA notice, please carefully consider whether or not the use of the copyrighted material at issue is protected by the Fair Use doctrine. If you file a DMCA notice when there is no infringing use, you could be liable for costs and attorneys’ fees. If you are unsure whether someone’s use of your copyrighted material amounts to infringement, please contact an attorney. You might also want to consult publicly available reference materials like those found at the U.S. Copyright Office website or the Lumen website. You may submit this information via the following methods: https://www.youpornzz.com/contact_us.html If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA notice, please contact an attorney or see section 512(c)(3) of the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), for more information. If you have questions about the legal requirements of a DMCA counter-notice, please contact an attorney or see section 512(g)(3) of the Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(3), for more information.